Yes, the Alma mattress can be tried in store. In fact, we highly recommend you try in store so that you can see and feel how much better it is than most other mattresses on the market.
Due to sixty years sleep expertise, meticulous attention to detail and the combination of gel infused memory foam and pocket springs, the Alma mattress is heads and shoulders above many mattresses twice it’s price.
When trying in store make sure you follow these five steps to help you make the right choice:
- Take off any bulky outer clothing. This includes coats, jackets and thick cardigans. Doing so will allow you to get a better feel for the mattress.
- Spend as much time as you can on the mattress. A good target would be 2 – 10 minutes.
- Try the mattress in the sleeping position you usually sleep. This will give you a better idea of how the mattress is going to feel and support you.
- If you usually sleep with a partner, bring them along and try the mattress together. Also, try turning and moving in bed as you generally would at night. Doing so will once again give you a better idea of how the mattress will work for you.
- When in position, check how your mattress is supporting your back and body. Are there any painful spots? Any places you feel you aren’t being supported? All of this is important if you want healthy, uninterrupted sleep.
Trying a mattress before you make a commitment can be a great way of making sure you are making the right choice. Where as trying in store is fine, imagine if you could try a new mattress in your own home for 100 nights. This way you aren’t going to feel rushed or embarrassed by sales staff or other customers. Trying at home will also help you discover if there are any things you don’t like about a mattress that would never have been noticed in a short visit to your local bed store.
Why do we provide the 100 night trial? because we have full confidence in our mattress. The feel of the Alma is remarkable, suiting most, if not all, body sizes and comfort preferences. Due to our relentless durability tests we are also confident the Alma mattress will last. This is why we have given it such as good guarantee period.