Thankfully, if you can’t try in-store, or prefer not to, you can always take advantage of our 100-night sleep trial. This way you can try the mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights. If you are not happy with the mattress after this period you can return it to us.
To help you feel more confident in the purchase of your Alma mattress we provide a 100 night trial option. This allows you to try the Alma mattress in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights.
We are 100% confident that you will love your Alma mattress, this is why we provide you with the opportunity to trial one at home. If you want to take advantage of the trial period, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you are unhappy with your choice of mattress after 90 nights of the trial, you can either exchange your mattress for one of equal value or part-exchange towards a more expensive one.
You must wait until at least 90 nights have passed, since delivery of the mattress, before contacting us to arrange for its exchange.
- Our price match policy does not apply to the chosen replacement mattress.
- If the replacement mattress is of a lower value than the original, the difference is non-refundable.
- After the 100th night, the trial will end and no exchanges will be possible.
- If you choose to exchange your mattress you must cover the cost of collection and delivery of your chosen replacement at a cost of £60 + VAT.
- This offer only applies to mattresses that are purchased with a mattress protector (selected when adding the mattress to your cart) and are in a pristine and fully clean condition when returned.
- Any dirt marks, stains or damage to the mattress will invalidate the trial agreement.
- The 100 Night Trial option cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount code.
- Only one exchange per customer is permitted.
- Mattresses cannot be returned for a refund